I have decided to stop blogging on livejournal and switch to this one. I hope I keep this one updated more!
We are doing good. The kids are getting really big! Literally. Sierra is only about a half an inch shorter than me and HD is getting there too. The kids are still homeschooled and enjoy it a lot. HD is busy coaching soccer, Sierra is taking piano, and Haylee is taking gymnastics and playing soccer. They keep me hopping driving them and their friends all over the place. :) We had a busy summer. D and Sierra both went to camp. The kids and I all took a trip to Utah to see my little sister graduate from high school. Then the girls and I went back to Utah/Idaho the end of July for my Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. It was so much fun! I got to see almost all of my family from my dad's side. It is something I will never forget! We also bought a new boat! We bought a boat last summer and fell in love with the water and all the fun activites that entails. We sold that boat and bought another one last month and have been going like crazy! I think last weekend was the first weekend since the beginning of June that we have not been on the water! The weather is cooling off so we have a few more times out this year and plan to make the most of them.
I better get going it is late and I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is another busy Saturday. Hope you are all doing well. Please leave comments and let me know you were here! :)
A few pictures from the summer....
This is Tyler Jordan my godson that was born in April.
He is my best freind Michelle's baby. We love this guy!
Okay...so I am still learning about uploading the pictures...............
Joe and Haylee J on the new boat
This is it! We LOVE IT!

A side view...
This is my nephew Andre. He was born in June...he is a doll!
Tyler boy and his cute smile! He gets cuter everyday I promise! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment