The tree
Again, with the flash this time.
One of my elves...
a closer up picture, no flash so it's kind of blurry
one of my favorite decorations. The jingle bell wreath on the front door
Joe made this stocking holder 7 years ago. We got new stockings this year - I LOVE THEM~
The elf with the stockings....
The elf putting presents under the tree
Daisy is hoping there are doggie bones for her...
a few more decorations
the table
I painted this a few years ago...
the reindeer taking off!
Our house, again kinda blurry but I couldn't use the flash
We had a great thanksgiving and Joe's parents came to visit. We had lots of fun seeing some Christmas lights, playing games, teaching Grandma to play guitar hero, and of course eating until we were stuffed! :) Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.
Now post your Christmas decorations! I want to see your houses too! :)
Merry Christmas~!
3 comments:
Your decorations are so cute. I haven't even had a chance to put mine up yet. By Saturday they should be up. I will take pictures! Love you guys! oh - and what a cute little elf!
Your house looks great and all ready for the holidays. It looks like you and your husband are pretty crafty. I really like the stocking holder. I love Christmas decorations too, my favorite are the lights. I just love Christmas lights!
Sorry you fell, that is not fun!! I fell down the stairs once and had stair marked bruises all up and down my back!! Hope you feel better soon!! The house looks so great though, I want to come over and feel cozy and christmasy!!
Miss you,
Song
PS, I am so glad I am a fav. blog!!
Post a Comment