Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry for the long time between blogs! I have been busy!!!
Making caramels....YUM!
Going to parties.....this was before Joe's sqadron party a very fancy formal affair....
......and lots and lots of other things!!! We have had a great December and had a wonderful Christmas today. We spent our day at home just the five of us. I have been in my pj's all day! :) It is hard to be away from family but we have come to love the quietness and closeness that spending the day with 'just us' brings. We watched 3 movies and played a LONG game of Monopoly. It was a fantastic day. The kids could not ask for more than they recieved today. We are so blessed!

Christmas Eve...Seriously how cute are my kids?!? I love this picture!
Joe and his best friend Eric, I got them best friend necklaces from Claire's because everyone is always teasing them they are joined at the hip!
the cookies we made....we made a LOT!
Opening new jammies on Christmas Eve
So cute!
D loving his new pants
Haylee with the cookies for Santa
by the tree in their pj's
I LOVE THIS ONE!
the gingerbread house we decorated with friends at our Christmas Eve dinner
the presents!!! They could barely fit!

the stockings stuffed and ready to be opened
waiting to come down
opening their stockings first
Joe opening his...very exciting...and very early!
the kiddos
oops didn't mean to post this twice!!! I have no idea how to delete it!
Sierra loved her new hoodie
the kids like it when Santa shops at Aeropostale
Sierra was so excited about the pillowcase I made her, it is very cute if I do say so myself!
Haylee with her Nintendo DS from grandpa - her favorite gift by FAR!
the aftermath!!! some of my stuff! I got new dishes!!!
D in his new BYU sweatshirt from grandma
the sunset tonight...what a beautiful end to a great day!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

6 comments:

heather n said...

Tara, looks like you had a great Christmas! How wonderful that your family is able to stay home and just enjoy each other without the worries that you need to go see everyone else. (especially when it is snowing, like we experienced)

Robert and Michelle said...

Precious pictures of a fabulous family of five!!!

Jamie said...

You always post so many wonderful and fun pictures. I love it. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harding Hive said...

Wow Tara, that sunset is AMAZING. Fun Christmas. Your kids are so adorable. I hope you have a great year, you deserve one. What a cute mom you are.

And yes, I will tell Shayla to invite you to her blog. She is still in the hospital, but I will do it when she gets home.

Camille said...

Looks like the perfect Christmas! Caramels to gingerbread houses to presents to a beautiful sunset! Miss you!