Friday, April 3, 2009

On a roll!

Wow! Two posts in two days! It is a record for me for sure! Just had to add a couple of Haylee funnies...

Today in school we were talking about conflict resolution and some ways that countries could resolve their differences without going to war. Her suggestion "Well, they could play rock, paper, scissors. That's what me and HD do sometimes." I am e-mailing the White House right now...Dear Mr. President, Have you ever thought of solving our differences with other countries by playing rock, paper, scissors? LOL!

Another one is from a couple of months ago when we were actively looking for a house. Haylee's vote was that we should definitely buy one so we could and I quote "Save money and live better, you know like WalMart" Good idea Haylee! :)

Just had to add these so I wouldn't forget them! Hope you enjoy them as well. That girl keeps us smiling that's for sure. :) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved reading the "rock, paper, scissors" story, because I could totally hear you. You wrote just like you sound. I love it. Thanks for sharing all of Haylee's funnies.

The Harding Hive said...

She is such a creative girl. I loved your last post too. You HAVE been busy and you are such an adorable mother, Tara.