Thursday, April 2, 2009

The worst blogger in North America...

Also known as being extra busy the last two months. I'm sure you are all dying to know what we have been up to so here ya go! :) We have been......


Helping friends move -this is Tyler in his brand new house!
Watching Obama fly over -this is AF One parked and ready for him to board his first flight.
Having movie night....

doing school....
having fun in the snow!
Sledding with friends...

Joe had fun on the sled too!
Joe and Mione after the crazy hill!
Building with blocks...Haylee made this it is a block sculpture of me...
Planning trips to Disneyland -Daisy wants to come too!
Getting a tooth pulled at the dentist -he gave her 1.00 and a flower! :)
She was very brave!
Going to build a bear for a birthday party
(notice the David Archuleta t-shirt on Sierra's bear)
Haylee's bear she named her Summer
Making some fun new treats! The inside of these lollipops is cake! YUM!
these are so yummy!
Dogsitting
Shopping for Easter dresses
Making trips to the ER - no worries she was fine. Sierra HATES needles though so the IV was the most traumatic part. She made me promise that I would be with her whenever she had to do anything with a needle for the rest of her life. :)
I hope she lives close by!
Getting a haircut....
(before)
AFTER!
It is SO cute on her - she loves it!
We have been watching TINY babies! He is only 5 weeks old! So sweet~
going to the city
We went to see the cherry blossoms

It was a BEAUTIFUL day! I am so glad we went this
particular day the rest of the week has been rainy!

The sky was so BLUE!


I love this picture. That is the Jefferson Memorial in the background.

All of these pictures are straight out of the camera - SUPER BLUE SKY!
We also went to the...
and visited the new Spark Lab to do a fun science experiment
We have also been just being together....
this shot is of the rare and elusive 15 year old boy who lives with us! :)
I co-hosted a baby shower
We have been having family game night
-Haylee is ecstatic because she bankrupted both her Dad and her brother!
We celebrated Earth Hour -Haylee go the shirt from our friend who works at the World Wildlife Fund -Haylee is on a mission to raise money to donate to them.
And last but not least....We have been building card houses!
A couple of Haylee funnies for the past few weeks: The other night she was laying in bed and we were chatting I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up her answer "I am pretty set on being a Ninja." me "wow, that would be pretty cool" her "yeah, but the training would take FOREVER so I'm not sure if I'm going to do that" - she is so funny -being a ninja would be the ultimate if it just didn't take so dang long!
Tonight she was getting in bed and Joe came to tuck her in and she was showing him her new sheets we got today at Target - he said "PINK?" she said "mom decided. I wanted a more manly color" -too much!!!
I was writing a note in my phone to remind myself of something and Haylee asked me who I was texting. I told her no one that I was just writing a note she said "Like, NOTE to self?" then she cracked up. - I know there are many more that I forget to write down! I will try to be better at it! :)
So there ya go! All of our family happenings for the last 8 weeks or so in chronological order! (pretty much!) Thanks for checking out the pictures and reading the whole thing!
Hopefully I won't let it go that long between posts again!
Happy April Everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Tyler is so cute! And that sculpture looks just like you! Can I have a cake lollipop?

Jamie said...

Such a great update. I loved all of the pictures. My favs - I love Sierra's hair. She looks great! I love the cherry blossom pics. We never went while we lived there. Crazy huh? We will have to try to make it up there next year. I love the ninja story. Haylee cracks me up! Fun post. Keep 'em coming! :) Love you guys.