Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PICTURES!


I have posted so many times without any pictures lately... So here they are, in random order of course, pictures from the last couple of months....

This is the youngest member of the Ray family, his name is Corbin (The Ray's were in our ward in California). The Ray's were here for a few months from Utah -we are sad we only got together with them at the end of their time here but we enjoyed seeing them for a couple of days. Corbin looks happy in this picture but he was actually hiding under the table because he didn't want to leave our house.
Haylee getting ready to dye eggs, she insisted I have the camera so that I would not miss a moment.
While we were dying eggs Sierra had homework to do.
Our very lovely eggs, some fabulous person even wrote "Mom is super cool" on one of our eggs.
Haylee wanted to put on her Easter dress before she began hunting so that she would look fab. :)
HD got promoted to MAJOR in JROTC -for you non military people that translates to HD is AWESOME! He can only make Lt. Colonel and Colonel before he has reached the highest rank in JROTC. He also became the Vice Commander of MD-JROTC unit 20071. SECOND in Command! Very cool!
See the yellow ropes on his shoulder? Only the Commander and Vice Commander get fancy things like that. :)
With his minions -I mean sisters.
My mom was here for the day -just 30 hours but it worked out perfectly for her to be here for his ceremony.
I actually made Haylee the dress she is wearing in these pictures. She is such a poser!
Cute.
Love this sassy pants girl.
this is from about 2 months ago when she was not feeling so sassy, she was SO sick. Haylee is my healthiest kid by a mile and this virus got her good. I have never seen anyone barf that much in my entire life -no kidding like 18 times in 6 hours. And she was so good about it. I was a crazy bleacher sanitizer every 2 seconds mom and it worked none of the rest of us got it! woo hoo -its the small victories that make me happy. :)
My friend adopted a baby girl and I made her this! It was my first tutu and it turned out so cute! If you can't tell the once has beads painted on it so it looks like a necklace. It was so fun to make.
This is Daisy about three weeks after her accident. Poor dog looks like we tried to saw her in half but she is doing GREAT!
We have been doing LOTS of this- I love being out in the sun and watching D get better and better.
Poor Daisy had to wear a shirt for a while because she was scratching her incision to much.
She was none to happy about wearing clothes.
This is Sierra on the red carpet after performing at our church's night of the arts. She sang a song from a Disney movie. It was AWESOME!!!
Here she is posing in the same dress, I got that dress for FIVE dollars and ninety nine cents! I KNOW!! It was originally 60 bucks!!!
This is the first day Joe wore his Master Sargent stripes. We are very proud of him!
He was not cooperating with me for the photos or they would've been better!
More baseball
A good leadoff at third

And that's it! For now anyway!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!
I love the picture of all 3 kids.

...and of course I love the 5 dollar dress :) she did such a great job that night!

Jamie said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. Your kids are beautiful. And so grown up!