This past weekend while watching General Conference for church, President Monson was giving a talk at then end of the Sunday morning session and he said something to the effect of "you may think there are people in the world that are having more fun than you are" to which Haylee replied "I feel like that" -I was surprised to hear my 9 year old say that. Does she really feel "restricted" at only 9 years old? So I said "You do?" trying to get some clarification she replies with "Yeah, I think people in the world are having more fun than me right now. You won't even let me read!" I was cracking up! Here I am thinking in a spiritual sense but she just meant right at that very moment. Too funny!!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
1 comment:
Cute :)
Post a Comment