We are busy as usual -it NEVER ends..... but that's ok! Life is full and happy! A quick update on the fab five:
HD: Senior! Crazy busy with school and sports. Doing AWESOME was only 2 percentage points shy of a 4.25 GPA first quarter!!!! Applying to college, will be finished applying by Thanksgiving. #1 choice for school BYU. Was selected to play in the high school county all star game for soccer. Drives everywhere (BEST THING EVER!) Is doing great all around.
Sierra: Junior! Gorgeous! I am going to have to lock her in the basement. :) She is so amazing and strong and brave. I have blogged about her medical issues before and they are ongoing. I believe we are very close to a diagnosis and even though she is in consent pain she is almost always found with a smile. She made the improv team at school and LOVES it! That girl was born to be a star! Academics are awesome. She is hanging in there. :)
Haylee J: 4th grader. First year in public school. LOVING it. Her teachers are awesome. She made the honor roll and she just tested at a early 9th grade reading level! She was elected to the Student Counsel earlier in the week and is so excited and cute about it all. She is will finish up playing soccer this weekend and has had a great time doing it as usual although it did take some getting used to as far as balancing her schedule goes.
Joe: Taking two classes at once, he usually doesn't do that slow and steady is the name of the game for him :) -doing great busy at work but has a very consistent daytime schedule which we both love. He went to Vegas and Nashville in the last month but both only for a few days, otherwise he is home. We are SO LUCKY.
Me: I am always running in 10 directions at once but everything seems to get done and miraculously everyone gets where they need to go. Lots of doctors appointments for Sierra has made our hectic schedule even more complicated but Joe has been amazing to help get kids to and fro and we will run ourselves into the ground to get Sierra feeling better. I am so thankful to still be staying home even with all the kids in school. It is the ONLY way I am keeping on top of our crazy life. :) I am the PTO Secretary and 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. Can't believe how fast time is going. I am thankful for my amazing kids-really they are the BEST, my supportive husband, a warm home, awesome people in my life,
my cute dog, and countless other things!!!! Hope you are all doing great!!!!
I took these pics two weeks ago and just today had time to edit them. LOVE these kids! :)















I have gorgeous children. I am bias but hey I'm their mom! :)
I took these pics two weeks ago. Haylee is 10!!! HD is 17 -he will be 18 in two short months, and Sierra is sweet 16!
1 comment:
Great pics.
Haylee is a ham isn't' she, ha ha!
Post a Comment