Shopping!
My cute sis-in-law Heather
Crazy runs in the family. lol
My sis in law Heather, my sis Krissie, cousin Camille -you would NEVER guess her age! She looks what 26? not even close!!! front row cousin Jessica who is 6 months older than me exactly and we grew up more like sisters, and cousin Makaila -Jessica's sister and master planner of this trip! THANKS MAK! We stayed in the presidential suite at this hotel it was FANTASTIC!!!
We played the game Quelf which is the best girls night game EVER!!! Not sure what Mak is doing here except maybe getting ready to flip me off -she is the YW President in her ward! LOL
I believe this is Heather reading us the poem that she wrote
we laughed so much!
And drank diet coke and wore fancy scarves and yelled out wrong answers like "BOSTON RED SOX!" right Jess? lol
this is Krissie who had to stand in the corner and say "Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?" over and over and over and over and over until her turn came around again.
This is my mom's bridal shower. She thought we were just going to dinner but we surprised her with a cake and some gifts. It was great!
ok back row Aunt ShaRee, Ricks sisters Jenny and Paula, my Aunt Deana, Aunt Colleen, Camille, Makaila, middle row Jessica, Heather, Krissie and me, front and center the bride herself Mom :)
the delish cake!
these pics came a few days later when I was flying home but I didn't want to add them at the end of the wedding post which is up next.
I left on a Sunday and I love this pic because you can see two churches 1 block apart and the parking lots are packed full. -Only in Utah :)
My mountains. How I miss them.
What heaven looks like.
Ok everyone! Next up wedding post!!! :)








1 comment:
Fun posts, Tara! I'm excited to see #3. You have such a fun family!
And those cherry blossoms are absolutely gorgeous :)
Post a Comment