We went to the DC car show. My favorite car was this Jag it cost $125,000 dollars. That is about $100,000 dollars to much. Darn it!
Me and my bestie with the hamster from the Kia commercial. Those hampsters were chubby now they are fit. Looking at this picture really reminded me that I am also chubby and need to be fit. I am working on it.
This week I went back to calorie counting. It worked really well for me before. It's only been a few days and it is working again already. Happy to report that I feel the mental "click" that needs to happen and things are going well. We will see how I do on the snow day tomorrow with people home all day who can eat whatever they want. :)
But I ate veggies and 3 pieces of turkey for lunch yesterday. That's it. Go me!
Bub's happy birthday sign and his cupcakes I sent :) next year his cupcakes won't make it. Brazil is getting close!!
A photo to show Haylee's very long hair.
Man's best friend. :)
Haylee won first place in the science fair!! Woot woot! Go Haylee! She will go onto compete in the county.
With her project
With her dad. She was so happy he came and that he was in his uniform -she said "Dad! You look so official!" Lol this is what he wears everyday. He must look much fancier at school :)
She looked extra cute to me on this day for some reason. Sure do love this 12 year old.
A pic of bub and elder Raveneau from France. Latest and greatest from his mission pics. Miss him so much!!
That is it for now friends. Life is BUSY! My calling is extra busy right now but I am enjoying it. Haylee is busy with her four million activities. Joe is traveling about every other week. Sierra loves school and is busy. HD is busy with missionary work. Everyone is happy and doing what they should be doing.











No comments:
Post a Comment