Busy does not begin to cover life at the moment. Tonight starts one of five nights of church things this week. I love it and have so much fun even if it takes up a lot of time. Just for posterity's sake I will write the next few days activities church and otherwise so when my kids have kids and they say why are we so busy? I will be able to remind them that this is how it has been thru the ages:
Wednesday: work, student counsel for Haylee, mutual -youth group at church, Joe home from TDY.
Thursday: breakfast with friend, run errands to get ready for the Priest/Lairel dinner dance Friday night. It is basically a prom and I am part of the event committee :) our theme is under the sea buy live fish for the flower arrangements- keep said fish alive until Friday at 11pm.
Haylee has art club, go to church at 6:30 dressed as the cowardly lion for the ward camp leader training.
Friday: 8:30am until midnight decorate for priest laurel, attend PLDD, clean up PLDD :)
Saturday: 10:00am clean the church, be back at church at 7pm for the young women's new beginnings program.
Sunday: possibly my own sacrament meeting at 10, attend ward council in the Capitol Hill ward and go to their ward conference until 3:30, drive to Waldorf for our YCL meeting at 5:30 -I possibly have another meeting before that, 90% sure I have a stake committee meeting after that.
Busy few days. Even though it is a lot I am excited I get to do these things. I love the ladies I work with at church there is always so much fun and laughter when we are together.
Some pics from this last week:
A foot of snow. Woo hoo!
Our Valentines day snowman dog walker :)
Sierra was home for the weekend to go to the doctor. Look now skinny she is! She has lost 15 pounds since going to college. Isn't she supposed to gain 15 pounds? Oi. Bunch of bloodwork done at the docs. Battles her pain daily like a champ but still needed her momma to hold her hand when they drew blood. She has also been having severe muscle spasms so she is staring new meds for that. They also gave her nausea meds. She probably won't be happy I put her Jammie pic on here. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment