Ended up getting home the same time Haylee did from mutual which was nice. She had a good time but was disappointed that she didn't get to lead the activity. It was Origami and she had a book and paper and was ready to go to teach the girls. She still had a good time. Tomorrow she turns THIRTEEN! What the heck? Where has the time gone??? I really have no idea. Most kids want to get older and can't wait to be a teenager then can't wait to drive, can't wait to turn 18, can't wait to move out. Haylee on the other hand is feeling quite the opposite. I was pretty surprised when she said "stop calling me the birthday girl! I don't want to be 13!" When I asked why she said "that's the official age when boys start hitting on you and I swear if anybody does that I am going to slug them!" When I laughed she said "I'm serious mom. You might have to come to the principals office!" Lol I was cracking up in the inside. She is such a feisty girl. She and I have been on our own for 4.5 weeks while Joe has been in Alabama. We are having fun but at the same time we need some testosterone in the house! :) hormones are not fun with nothing for balance. Lol only 2.5 weeks to go. Can't wait! Fingers crossed Haylee wakes up in the morning happy that she is 13.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment