The good: I love my job! LOVE IT! Who knew I would enjoy working on teeth so much. People always say "it would gross me out to put my hands in someone's mouth!" Before I was a dental assistant I might have said that too. But I LOVE IT!! I enjoy the patients and the office I work in and the day literally flies by. The pace is fast but the work isn't too physically demanding. It is a great fit for me! I am so happy to have been given the opportunity (literally given! -no application needed). On top of all that I get to be a PRN which means I just fill in when they need me. I am thankful every time I go to work to be learning so much and enjoying it. Plus they pay me to be there! Bonus! I also get an hour and a half for lunch which is amazing. Today I got to talk to Lana for an hour of that. It was the BEST! How blessed I am to have served with she and Becky in the Suitland Stake. And now the teeny bit of bad for today. I am lucky that it doesn't happen often (because I don't work everyday) but tonight Haylee gave me her schedule of events for next week's "Fine Arts Night" at the middle school. She is in drama and they have been rehearsing a play for a couple of months. They are doing the Seussified version of Romeo and Juliet. And the play is at 4:30. I don't get off work until 5! Hopefully I will be able to leave a bit early but if our schedule is full there is no way I can go. With patients in the chair, ya gotta be there. (I just made that up, I am hilarious) I will be so sad if I have to miss it. Thankfully Grandpa and Grandma Huhmann are coming so they will get to see her perform for sure but I feel terrible especially since Joe is out of town. I am not a mom who misses things. Such a bummer! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work out. I am also very thankful that Haylee understands if it doesn't.
In other news: it rained cats and dogs today which is nice because we haven't had much moisture through the winter and my allegries have been giving me heck this week. The rain should help keep the pollen down for a few days. I have never had allergies before but I am allergic to Missouri it seems. Lame. Thankful for Allegra! :) side note: my knees were hurting all afternoon and this evening. Is this a side effect from the rain? Apparently my body thinks it is 87 years old. So rude.
Last news to report, I love my bathtub! I am an -almost daily -bath taker and the tub at this house is a big soaker tub with jets! Double bonus there is a window right above the tub. On cool nights I open the window (while hiding my nakey bits of course!!! Lol) and enjoy a warm bubble bath with some fresh cool air. It is heaven!!! This is my nightly view:
Ahhhhh.....I could stay in here for hours.
Night friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment