Thursday, May 5, 2016

Latest and greatest

I shall use pictures to tell all the news. :)


These two are getting MARRIED!  In this temple (Bountiful) 7 weeks from tomorrow!!  
My favorite proposal pictures 

They are so cute!! 
This awesome girl won a scholarship from the Whiteman Spouses Club!!!  Free money is the best!!
Joe went TDY to Diego Garcia.  He was gone for four weeks.  This is such a cool shot of the B-2 while they were there. 
I need to get some more pictures off his phone that he took while he was there. 

Haylee and I visited the farm while he was gone. The baby lambs are the cutest! 

Selected this pic on accident but I'll leave it here since it is a good one of D and Cosmo.
I won two awards!!!!  Key spouse of the quarter for the 509th maintenence group and then I won at the wing level!  So that was for the 509th bomb wing. 
I felt pretty fancy. :)!
We went to a Royals game!  They played the Nationals.  It was so fun to see our "home" team play our DC team.  
We were a house divided.  Honestly if I had had some Nats gear I would have worn it! 
Our favorite Nats player, and fellow Mormon boy lol, Bryce Harper. 
We were hoping he would hit a home run but no such luck. The game was actually super boring!  Only two runs scored the whole game.  Lame. The Nats won and Haylee was happy. 
She also requested a picture of Kauffman stadium.  It was great to be at "The K" 
Tonight this girl is sick. 
So is this boy. 
Last thing this is Haylee's awesome self portrait!!!  She drew this in art class!!!  It is so good!!  

2 comments:

Lana said...

7 weeks! What?!!!

Cool picture. Miss H has a lot of talents!!'

Unknown said...

Love the post & great artwork, Haylee!