Saturday, September 16, 2017

Simple Saturday

Sometimes I think our Saturday's will be laid back with just one or two things on the schedule but they don't usually stay that way.  Joe spent the day sheetrocking the new thrift shop location.  With an all volunteer crew moving that store has been rough.  Joe and Nicole's husband Michael worked all day -6:30-4:30! -to get the sheetrock finished.  I am so thankful for Joe and all he does for me. He is a great example of service and hard work.  

The new store is looking good and hopefully we can move the end of this month.  
Haylee went to a birthday party last night which was also a sleepover.  She had a great time.  Today was a stake youth activity.  It was sports day.  I was released a couple of weeks ago and it was weird to just drop Haylee off and pick her up at the end.  Weird but nice. :) I stayed home and ran errands, cleaned the house, and watched the BYU game.  Tough loss for the COUGS today. Joe and Haylee both went to bed early and Sierra is at work so here I sit just relaxing in the quiet. 
I did a Facebook thing that told me how much money I should be making every month.  Those things are dumb but definitely entertaining.  According to FB I should be making 18k a month!  Imagine my surprise! I decided I better text my boss right away and let him know.  Here is his response....

I was cracking up.  It's true, I mostly work when I feel like it which is awesome!  Guess my current hourly rate is pretty good considering.  Lol.  
Last week all these butterflies were visiting our purple flowers out front. It was pretty cool.  Haylee had fun watching them.  
Pretty good life around here.  ❤️

No comments: