Anywho, we won’t dwell on that. Last weekend was conference and prom and the International Ball. The best part? Conference for sure! :) We all watched each session together with the exception of a couple of the first talks Saturday that Joe missed. Haylee and I love taking notes and eating snacks. There were so many good talks and no breaking news lol. Soooo many rumors before conference and none of them came to fruition. It’s fun to speculate on new revelation but also good to remember that the Lord is in charge of the timing and order of all things. :)
Saturday night was prom. Haylee went by herself and met friends there. That caused me a ton of anxiety. I was so worried about her walking in alone. She was nervous but brave. We got her hair done for the occasion. It was fairy princess hair for sure!!
Joe and I attended the International Ball that evening too so we were all dressed up together. ❤️
We were in a hurry so the pictures were pretty rushed. This dress fit Haylee perfectly. She loved it. I love this girl.
They did not want to take this picture. I made them and I’m glad.
Us
Keva and I getting diet cokes at the bar :)
Me and Steph.
My date.
A fun group.
The ball was great. Both anthems were sung and the Canadian artillery pipe band played the bag pipes. It was amazing.
My girl after she got home. She had fun. Not the best time ever but a good night.
Some of my favorite conference quotes.
Our official pic. :)
My friend and neighbor Amber is moving. We went to a girls dinner to wish her well. We wore pink since Amber battled and beat breast cancer last year.
I also went to a big craft fair with a bunch of these gals. I got that gather sign for my dining room. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment