This is such a weird time. I have started blogging about it multiple times and always erase what I have written or the words get all jumbled up. We have been in quarantine for about 18 days. This virus is wreaking havoc everywhere. I have been doing ok. Some days seem fairly normal, we do a lot of FaceTiming and phone chats, others I seem to just wander around the house and get nothing done, some days I am really irritable, and a lot of days I cry over one thing or another. The crying mostly has to do with worrying over graduation, seeing my big kiddos and sweet Emmett and my parents. Everyone was supposed to be here the end of May to celebrate with Haylee. Graduation has not been officially cancelled but it very likely will be. So sad for these sweet kids. I have taken dinner to two families who had babies in our ward and I feel so grateful that we have enough to share during this crazy time. ImJoe is still working normal hours- well normal but a bit longer days as they deal with the ever changing “what if’s” his job is not one that can be put on hold. How grateful I am that he has a steady job though. HD and Sierra too! HD is working from home completely and I am so thankful there is no danger of him being laid off. Sierra is not having a fantastic time not being able to see her friends and get out of the house besides work. But I know she is thankful to be working. Many people have not been so lucky. It is so weird not to have to go anywhere. I actually do have a doctors appointment tomorrow for an ingrown toenail. No fun but it is very painful so it needs to be taken care of. Honestly I am super worried about just being in the clinic. I am considering wearing a face mask just for a little added protection. Ugh. So much to worry about. I am so looking forward to conference this weekend. When president Nelson said this conference would be different from any other he wasn’t kidding!
Let’s hope I will be a better blogger now. I always feel so much guilt to catch up. I need to just write what I can and not worry about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment