Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween everyone! We had a really fun Halloween and I think we ended up with more candy than we started with!!! Yikes! I think we will be giving it away as Christmas presents! I don't have any pictures of HD and Sierra as they are way too cool to hang out with me long enough for that! :) HD trick or treated with his buddies they all wore capes and went as teenagers wearing capes. Ha Ha! Sierra was a pirate and had a really cute costume but she was at Bolling AFB with her friend Tasha they trick or treated over there and then had a sleep over. I talked to her last night and she said they got a ton of candy and had a blast. So that leaves me with my youngest - thank goodness she's still too young to ditch me!- Haylee was Indiana Jones. Her favorite part of the costume was the whip. We went out with our friends and ended up having about 10 kids in our trick or treat party. We were all worn out last night! Hope you all had a fun night as well!

Indiana Jones and her sidekick Daisy Can you tell how much Daisy loves wearing this hat?Indi at sunsetKeeping the front porch under control!Whapsh!And now kind of an added post with pictures of our sweet Daisy dog.
I honestly don't know what we would do without her!
Our sweet girl.
I have pictures from carving pumpkins too but that will have to wait for another day! :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Haylee is so cute as Indiana Jones. What a sweetheart.

The Harding Hive said...

What a cute dog and an even cuter little girl!

heather n said...

What a cute Indiana Jones. I can't wait until our dog gets past the puppy stage, then maybe I could say that :)