I have seen this on a few friends blogs and I wanted to see what my kids had to say....
Here we go:
Q1. What is something mom always says to you?
HD: Stop bothering your sisters
Sierra: "You say 'come here' alot" - I guess I am always needing her lol
Haylee: I love you
Q2. What makes mom happy?
D: Clean rooms
S: presents
Haylee: my love
Q3. What makes mom sad?
D: When our chores aren't done
S: When we are mean to each other
H: I don't know
Q4. What makes mom laugh?
D: me
S: when I say "Is this Burt from accounting?" - (that's a line from Horton Hears a Who and it cracks me up every time)
H: jokes
Q5. What was your mom like as a kid?
D: bad -(what the heck???)
S: undiciplined (alright who is making up stories about my childhood?!?)
H: cute
Q6. How old is your mom?
D: 33
S: 33
H: 33
Q7. How tall is your mom?
D: 5'5
S: 5'3
H: 5'30 -(she really did say 5 feet 30 inches -wow!)
Q8. What is her favorite thing to do:
D: talk on the phone
S: play bejewled
H: blog
Q9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
D: talk on the phone
S: get down on her knees and says "THEY'RE FINALLY GONE!" -she's very close! ha ha
H: get on the computer
Q10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
D: loving her children -(he really wanted to say talking on the phone!)
S: comedy
H: singing
Q11. What is your mom really good at?
D: preparing lessons for church
S: cooking - (she must be thinking of someone else on this one!)
H: Bejeweled 2
Q12. What is your mom not very good at?
D: video games - except for the Wii
S: putting songs on my ipod
H: there is nothing that you are not good at (she is my sweet baby)
Q13. What does your mom do for her job?
D: photography
S: photography
H: photography -(after this she said "I mean you are really good at it. Have you seen the pictures that you do?")
Q14. What is your moms favorite food?
D: homeade caramels
S: chicken
H: I have no idea
Q15. What makes you proud of your mom?
D: that she has a strong spirit
S: everything you do for primary
H: how much you love us
Q16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
D: Daffy Duck - he is cracking up right now he said it's because I can get really mad but I can be nice 3 seconds later. (yikes - can you say mood swings? ha ha)
S: can't think of one
H: Minnie Mouse
Q17. What do you and your mom do together?
D: play the Wii
S: sew
H: school
Q18. How are you and your mom the same?
D: we have brown eyes
S: we both have wonderful personalities
H: we are both cute
Q19. How are you different?
D: I'm still in school
S: I have blue eyes
H: I don't have pierced ears
Q20. How do you know your mom loves you?
D: she drives me everywhere I need to go
S: does my laundry
H: she snuggles me
There you go! That was fun! I think we'll do it again in a year...if I'm not too busy talking on the phone! :) Happy Thursday everyone!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
2 comments:
I loved that. So fun. I will have to do that one. Very fun to read.
That was a hoot! Maybe you and Sierra can take your comedy show on the road!
Post a Comment