Fifteen years ago today this tiny boy came into our lives. He was born 4 weeks early and weighed just a tiny 5lbs. 3oz. and was 18 and a half inches long. We had no idea that day just what a precious gift we had been blessed with.
He was a very happy baby. Such a good little guy for a very young mom who was learning how to do everything. This picture is him at one year old. He only weighed 16 lbs and 13 oz! Still such a little guy!
This is one of my favorite pictures of D. He is 2 and a half. What a handsome boy! :)
In this picture he is six years old. So handsome and the best 6 year old I could ask for.
This is his third grade picture. He was 8.
He was a very happy baby. Such a good little guy for a very young mom who was learning how to do everything. This picture is him at one year old. He only weighed 16 lbs and 13 oz! Still such a little guy!
This is one of my favorite pictures of D. He is 2 and a half. What a handsome boy! :)
In this picture he is six years old. So handsome and the best 6 year old I could ask for.
This is his third grade picture. He was 8.
I won't embarass him with any more pictures from the past. :) We are SO SO SO grateful to have been given this great kid. I will never be able to put into words how fantastic he really is. At 15 he attends church every week because he wants to not because I make him, he takes his preisthood very seriously, he goes to early morning seminary at 5:30 every morning, again because he wants to not because I make him. He is kind, compassionate, obidient, a loyal friend, a good big brother, and one of the best sons around. We could not ask for a better 15 year old! :) Happy Birthday D! We love you!!!
7 comments:
Such a sweet post. You know Tara, he is such an awesome boy because he has an awesome mom. I promise you that. Happy Birthday HD. I loved all of the pictures. So cute.
Thanks Jamie! I wrote a whole paragraph that was much mushier :) than this about how blessed I am to be his mom but I changed my mind. :) He really is a super super kid. I am so lucky! :) And thanks for the awesome mom compliment. I try! :)
Happy Birthday HD! We wish you could come babysit for us!!
Awwww!!! So Sweet! :)
Can't believe that you have a 15 year old. We are not old enough to have a child that old.
Hope he had a great day!
I agree with the first comment. He is such a good boy, Tara, because he has such a fantastic mother. What a cute post. And such a cute 15 year old, too. Maybe we could arrange a marriage???
That tiny baseball bat is awesome! Oh, and HD is too - goes without saying! :)
~Erica
Post a Comment