Trust me and take the time to watch this video!
This is my friend Samantha's baby Kolton, he is SO CUTE! Just watch and see... She calls this video baby giggle box. Keep in mind that Kolt is BARELY three months old! I can't upload it so here is the URL click on it and it will take you to You Tube...honestly you won't regret it! :)
This is my friend Samantha's baby Kolton, he is SO CUTE! Just watch and see... She calls this video baby giggle box. Keep in mind that Kolt is BARELY three months old! I can't upload it so here is the URL click on it and it will take you to You Tube...honestly you won't regret it! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pmxYF-UELY&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=20168844&messageID=6315173919&MyTokeniurl=http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/4pmxYF-UELY/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded
I checked the link and it works. Make sure you have your speakers on!!!
I checked the link and it works. Make sure you have your speakers on!!!
ps I had her permission to post the link here just so you know! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment