Okay this picture is completely out of order but I need to get Haylee in bed! The armouir (sp?) in the corner used to be the center of our entertainment center now it is our tv/clothes holder :)
I am so excited!! We got this new bedding set this week and I love it! We had Americana in our room and I love that too but I was ready for a change. We rearranged our furniture last week and that made me even more excited to get new stuff. I got the whole 10 peice set from Penney's for 160.00 +free shipping! Joe saw it in a catalog but he hasn't seen it on the bed yet -he has been TDY this week. He gets home tomorrow and I really hope he likes it!
I painted the "artwork" above the bed
See? ignore the weird white marks! and the black smudge - that is the spot where our tv sat on top of our old dresser and we would turn it back and forth depending on where we were in the room! :)
from the foot of the bed...
looking in from the door

It is important to note that Joe's dad, my talented and fantastic father-in-law, built every piece of furniture in our room! The bed was our wedding present, the nightstands were "just because", the cedar chest was for our five year anniversary, and we paid him (way to cheaply I'm sure) for the entertainment center. I am so thankful to him for all of his hard work!
It is important to note that Joe's dad, my talented and fantastic father-in-law, built every piece of furniture in our room! The bed was our wedding present, the nightstands were "just because", the cedar chest was for our five year anniversary, and we paid him (way to cheaply I'm sure) for the entertainment center. I am so thankful to him for all of his hard work!
Ticket update: I don't think I'm going to get one I have a couple of friends who frequent that intersection and have had the camera go off while doing the exact same thing as me and they have never recieved a ticket. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that that is the case with me as well! Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
pretty pretty bedding!! Congrats on the move of the furniture!! :)
How beautiful! I am so jealous.
I love your new bedding. It is so pretty. I am jealous too!
Post a Comment