is EIGHT! WOW! I can't believe it has been eight years! My sweet angel faced baby girl is now my sweet angel faced 8 year old! And she's my BABY!!! New rule in my house NO MORE GROWING UP! ~truth is I've been instituting this rule since she was three and it hasn't worked. *sigh* How blessed we are to have this sweet girl in our lives. Haylee is smart, sweet, precocious, fiesty, funny, and just amazing. I can't imagine our lives without her. I wish I could rewind the clock and do the last eight years over. Anyone have a time machine??? Let me know! Because I want to go back to this......
This one is about seven months
This one is when she was about one
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
2 comments:
Such a cutie!! Love this little girl :)
8!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!! Happy Bday, little girl! :)
Post a Comment