Haylee and my dad and mom
Haylee and smiley Grandpa
Haylee and the best big brother ever, I am so grateful for his worthiness to hold the priesthood.
My three truly amazing kiddos.
D and sis all ready to go.
Right after she was baptized. She was SO HAPPY. :)
us.
Us again, not the greatest backdrop for a photo but hey it's where we got us all together. :)
Haylee and Uncle Val, he came all the way from Idaho to confirm her.
A new butterfly shirt! She was hilarious, she told me to take this pic so she could pose.
Having a housefull of company can make you nuts! lol
game night
Saying goodbye at the airport. :(
My mom stayed an extra few days since I was going to have surgery. We made the most of the day before and went to Five Guys for lunch. I have never eaten there before and heard it was the In N' Out of the east coast. It was pretty dang close! Now the story of the potato bag. At the bottom right above where it says net wt. 50 lbs. it says Rigby, Idaho -that is where my mom grew up and where my grandparents have lived for the last 55 years! It is a tiny town of about 2,000 people. And that Rick Miles guy whose name is on the bag was my Aunt ShaRee's old boyfriend. We knew all this information before we went there but it was still very cool to see it in person! :) woo hoo for Idaho potatoes.
And now to finish the post!
5 comments:
I can't believe HD is old enough to baptise Haylee!!! Time is just flying by! Congratulations Haylee!!! We are so proud of you!
Cograts!!! I cant belive you have a 16 year old!! WOW.
Tara, your family is so adorable. What amazing children you have. You must be a fantastic momma. (I am not surprised). What a neat day for your family.
Tara, I loved, loved, loved this post. Congratulations to Haylee! How cool for her to have HD baptize her. I can imagine that the entire day was a huge pay day for you! I miss you! I loved the shot of the potatos from Five Guys! When we went, Chad took a picture of the Rigby, ID bag too! gotta love the Rigby connection! love you, Camille
and terrible me...stuck in a hospital...still sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment