These first ones are from a week or so ago, I was just trying to capture her curls. Her hair curls up on the sides and the bottom usually after a shower add to that super humid weather and wallah -extra curls. :)
The length out of a braid

OH and a bonus picture from last weekend. I LOVE this picture of HD!!!!!!! It is near perfection which is almost impossible for my non-photogenic child. Look how handsome he is with his real face -okay all the pics I take are his real face but this one is his NATURAL face not some tiny smile. He just got done surfing think that has something to do with it? lol
Back to Haylee and her hair...
getting her cape on

Scary moment! The cut!
Right after the cut

all smiles

that is a standard 8.5 x 11 piece of paper it is end to end with a braid and a curl at the end!
Her words to me after this pic "Mom will you please go sit in the waiting area now so I can talk to Michelle by myself?"
Wow not even a teenager and anxious to get rid of mom.

Are you sure we cut off 11 inches? Look at all that hair!

Proud of her braid

Still my goldilocks after the haircut.
Happy June everybody!
3 comments:
Wow! That is a LOT of hair, and she still has a LOT left. She is a cutie, Tara. Hmmmm, I wonder where she gets that from???
Your boy is such a nice looking kid too. Did I already ask you if we could do an arranged marriage with him and Sadie :)
Wow! Rapunzel, Rapunzel.... let down your hair! Good thing you are on the other side of the county.. my son is always coming home from school and telling all about the girls with long hair!
Good Golly Miss Molly!! It won't be long until she is able to do it again! Aubrey saw the picture and said she looked like Rapunzel!
Post a Comment