Tuesday, July 6, 2010

She's FIFTEEN!

Wow! Who would've thought that this girl, this one right here in these pictures started out her life weighing just 3 lbs. 5 oz. and only 16 and a quarter inches long. She had to come 6 weeks and 1 day early because she was making my blood pressure too high. You would think that as a fifteen year old we might have that same problem -ha ha- well we don't!
This girl, Sierra Nichole, is in a word SWEET. She is the sweetest teenager I know! She is fun to be around and is ALWAYS willing to help me no matter what it is I ask of her. If she sees that I am stressed out she is the first one to ask how she can help me and will do it with no complaints! I don't know what I would do without her!!! Sierra is a great friend, she is funny, she is just beautiful inside and out. I wish I could just freeze her in time so she wouldn't grow up anymore. But that would be selfish...she is WAY to amazing not to share with the rest of the world. So blessed that she is a part of our family.
This picture is from a couple of weeks ago
If I had to guess I'd say she's about 11? Maybe 12?
This picture she was 12 I think... (I didn't check the dates on the folders the pics were in) :)
She is 8 in this picture. She had just cut off her hair to donate to locks of love.
Such a sweet face!
I think this is her 8th birthday...I swear all the pictures of her when she was little she needs her bangs cut! Where was her mother???

This one was a couple of weeks ago to in the Library of Congress
Joe's girl
She was 6 and a half in this picture...it was right after Haylee was born.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Dang it, Tara!!!! Quit making me freakin' cry when I read your posts!!!! So sweet. Treasured. :)

Jamie said...

So beautiful! You are a lucky mama!

The Harding Hive said...

She IS beautiful Tara. You are lucky to have such a sweet teenager. You deserve it. You were a sweet one too.

The Harding Hive said...

She IS beautiful Tara. You are lucky to have such a sweet teenager. You deserve it. You were a sweet one too.