Today, I ran into the Sister missionaries from our ward. That is the third time this week. I have ran into them at Target, the grocery store, and today at the Amish market. After school Sierra and I were chatting about our days and I told her I was pretty sure the Sister missionaries were following me -ha ha- joking around she said you should ask them "what do you want? Food? Money?.....Converts?" I almost fell on the floor laughing.
A couple of days ago Haylee was doing some dishes by hand and while she was drying them she said -as she had the towel inside the glass and outside of it at the same time- "hey Mom, check out my two part drying system" She is definitely her Daddy's girl. :)
I have a few more but the fam is watching a movie and I am annoying them with my typing. :)
I will blog again soon.....
2 comments:
Very funny! You have the cutest family.
I love your kids too
Post a Comment