6:30 woke up again got ready
7:30 took Sierra to the doc ended up in radiology and in the pharmacy, she is ok just some wrist pain they put her back in her brace for two weeks and we have to go to occupational therapy
9:30 went to Burger King so Sierra could eat and take her Ibuprofen
10:00 drove to school and dropped her off
10:45 Commissary trip to get a few things for dinner
11;30 dentist to see why my face/teeth hurt -had some work done last week pain was getting progressively worse
12:00 dentist wants me to call the doc
1:10 take Haylee to a friends house so I can go to the doc
1:30 doc appt. diagnosed with sinus infection, go to pharmacy only get one of two meds go back to doc to tell them I need the other one still, I ask them to put the meds in at a pharmacy where I need to stop anyway and pick up a refill I have waiting, get to the other pharmacy and there are 15 people in line! Decide I can wait until tomorrow to pick up other meds.
3:00 pick Haylee up and finally eat lunch
3:30 make dinner so my family won't starve
4:15 leave for HD's game -get stuck in traffic takes me almost an hour to go 15 miles, miss first 10 minutes of the game
5:10-sit down it starts to rain, rains entire 90 minutes they play
6:45 head back to the school get there at 7:10
7:45 the bus gets there, D asks if I can give another guy a ride home he lives by the church 10 minutes out of my way
8:10 drop kid off
8:30 pull up at my house
9:00 shower
10:00 try to remember when I last took Ibuprofen because I am in lots of pain
10:15 say forget it and take it praying I didn't take it an hour ago
11:00 blog my day and go to bed!!!!!
Oh and two quick Haylee funnies before I forget:
The first one she was writing in her "personal" journal for school one day and she asked me if I would like to say hi to the people in the future. I told her she should write how smart and beautiful I am. When she is finished she reads me part of her entry: I was just talking to my mom Tara. She told me to write how beautiful and smart she is. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 she's a 5. ----then she laughed herself silly. lol
The second one she was snuggling with me on the couch before bed,because she was cold, and she asked me what boobs were made of. I told her they were mostly fat with a little muscle. She said "well, I am going to start working out so I don't get them" LOL! I advised her she would change her mind about that when she got a little older.
Tomorrow morning 5 am will come awful early! Night everyone and happy fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment