Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet Sixteen


*She is smart!
*She is funny!
*She is amazingly talented!
*She is getting her learner's permit in a few days (Heaven help us!) lol
*She is so BRAVE!
*She is brimming with confidence!
*She is sweet -mostly.
*She is always willing to help with whatever is asked of her.
*She is sixteen years old today.
*She can DATE (Y I K E S!!!!!) -I think I am changing the rules!
*She got tickets to see the Broadway Musical Wicked for her birthday below is a video of her reaction it is PRICELESS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! What a great reaction! Happy Birthday to her.
We are going in August, cant wait :)

Robert and Michelle said...

* She is simply beautiful
* She is a great big-sister
* She was 3 just yesterday
* She has a heart of gold
* She has a beautiful voice
* She was 3 just yesterday
* She walks with grace
* She is a little piece of sunshine on a cloudy day
* She was 3 just yesterday!

Love you Sierra Nicole Sanderson!