Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Vacation!

It is that time of year. Not much time for blogging, just time for fun. The big kids are at camp until tomorrow, then they will be home approximately 12 hours before we take off for our week long Huhmann reunion on the farm. We'll get home celebrate the 4th and Sierra's Sixteenth birthday -(and seriously I would like to know where in the H E double hockey sticks the time has gone?)--- and then a few days after that we leave for South Carolina for a week at the lake. So my "all about me" stuff will have to wait, cause for now it's all about the fam and that is just the way I like it! :)

I do have to mention one quick thing -today Joe and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. My Facebook status was pretty great so I'll post it here to commemorate the occasion: "Tara Huhmann is in love with an amazing guy. 11 years ago today he was lucky enough to marry me. I love ya babe, you really do make the world a better place." Awe, aren't I sweet? :) Happy anniversary to us!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a fun filled summer planned. Have a great vacation :)