Well Sierra made it one week. She isn't coming home or anything crazy like that but she is in more pain than she has ever been before. Her body is rebelling agains this new college life and the physical requirements of walking all over. She texted me at 8:58am but the text didn't come through to my phone until 10:30am so weird but whatever here is the text:
Sierra: This morning I woke up and I had the worst pain I think I have ever had in my life. My knee feels like someone smashed it with a baseball bat. My shoulders feel the same except those feel like they have been shot as well. My hips hurt just like everything else. But i'm ok, know why?
Me: I just got this text!
Me: Why are you ok?
Me: Text me back ASAP I am dying over here! I love u kid!
Sierra: Ok, Sorry I was in class i'm not physically ok at all. But this morning when I was walking to class, this guy passed me and he turned and said: "Don't worry, all is well." And then just turned around and kept walking.
Me: Wow that is awesome.
I truly believe that this was a message for Sierra from a Father in Heaven who loves her and is aware of her struggles. People are sent to us at times in our lives when we need them. Occasionally just with a simple message. It comes in all different forms. How blessed we are. I am so thankful that Sierra is at a religious school where the spirit is felt in abundance and the students can be tools for our Heavenly Father.
I will be forever grateful to this messenger who listened to a prompting and told Sierra not to worry, that all would be well.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
1 comment:
poor Sierra!, but how cool to have the message just when she needs it.
Post a Comment