This screenshot from today sums up my life these days. Origami Owl, Origami Owl, and ORIGAMI OWL! :) the holidays are certainly a busy time for gift giving so my Origami business is booming :) I love the product and it is a lot of fun to she the joy people get when the receive their lockets. The Origami Owl system has also just gone through a major overhaul and is glitching up a storm so I spend a lot more hours entering orders and setting up parties. If you look close at my screenshot you see pandora so I can listen to music while I work, Facebook -I set up my events on there and keep up with my peeps, yahoo to check my OO email and the other there screens are OO. :) 'tis the season! :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment