I LOVE Christmas!! LOVE IT! The music, the decorations, the shows...all of it! I want it to be Christmas all the time! Guess I need to move to Whoville. The thing I miss about Christmases at "home" is the snow. We have had decent winters here and then the snowmageddon winter which ROCKED but the last two winters we have had 5 inches of snow--TOTAL. Over two years! Two entire seasons -five inches and that's it! Lame. So it was a happy surprise when snow was predicted on Sunday and sure enough by the time church let out there was snow on the ground and big fluffy white flakes falling from the sky. It looked like a Christmas card. It also started an impromtu snowball fight :) so fun to see the littles playing and laughing. We almost never get snow in December. Nine Decembers and only one with snow that stuck around for a day or two. So it is even more surprising that we are getting snow again tomorrow!!!!! Woo hoo!! 2-4" that is a ton compared to the last two years. I am so excited!!! Praying they cancel school and we can just play in all the white fluffy stuff. :) here are some pics from Sunday:
I love the photo below. There is a snowball whizzing past Haylee's leg thrown by Brother Ellison he is an orthopedic surgeon and it turns out he has pretty good aim :)
Twirling :)
On top of the snow we had a little ice storm eventing looked just beautiful this morning











2 comments:
Great pictures and sweet snowball fight!
I remember the ice storm we had while we lived there. I still love to look at the pictures.
Your tree is pretty!
Post a Comment