Friday night we went out to dinner and then walked to the ice cream shop downtown. It was a beautiful night. Sierra got me that fun glittery pumpkin. I love it!
Here is my official birthday selfie
Joe got me some flowers and a ballon and a sweet card. I am going to get a couple of things I have been wanting which is fun too!
The day before my birthday was a crazy car day where the battery in the van died. Joe jumped it once and I drove around for a good while to recharge the battery but when I turned the car off it died again. I was on base so Joe could come and rescue me. I did my shopping and waited for my prince. When he tried to jump it again it was unrevivable. Super dead. It refused to turn over. Joe took the battery out of the truck but it wouldn’t fit in the van so we drove to Sierra’s work and got the battery out of her car. She was stranded for a bit but was a good sport about it all. That did the trick and I drove the hour to the dealership. We had only bought the battery a year before so they replaced it no charge. I was thankful I didn’t have too much on my agenda. And super duper grateful for a handy hubby and friends who call when you are in need and drive your kiddo home from work so she doesn’t have to be stuck.
Back to Saturday: it was general conference weekend so my birthday was spent listening to wonderful speakers and feeling uplifted and happy. It was a great day!!
A few of my favorite quotes:
Haylee got her school picture proof back today. They turned out great!! This cute girl is one of my favorites for sure!!
This morning I went to a meeting at Amy’s to plan food for an upcoming Stake Relief Soceity social. She, Kari and I came up with some great ideas!
We found this cute kebab idea while looking online.
So cute!
And just for good measure here is a pic of Amy when I went to pick her up for “Tara and Amy’s day of fun”
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment