Tuesday, November 6, 2018

And just like that she’s 17



Where does the time go?  I can’t even stand it!!  Yesterday she looked like this.... 




Why do babies have to grow up.  It’s just silly.  A few things about Haylee- 
*she is a keeper of justice, she likes rules and order in the works. 
*she has a HUGE heart and feels so deeply. It affects her negatively sometimes but overall it is a blessing. 
*she is quick witted, and funny.  Her comedic timing is on point. 
*she is weird, ha!  In a nerdy way and I love it!! 
*she loves to ice skate.  She would do that all day everyday if she could.
*she loves the gospel. She knows she is a daughter of God.  
*she suffers from anxiety. She is learning every day how to deal with that. 
*she loves to learn! Whatever she is passionate or curious about she will learn all she can.  
*she remembers everything!! 
*she is FIERCLY loyal.  If you are one of her people she will protect you til the end. 
*she does not participate in or tolerate gossip. About anyone, ever. 
*she has struggled with this move. She does not like change.  Overall, she is starting to adjust but it is not easy for her. 
*even though she likes order with rules and the line she is messy when it comes to things!  Lol.  Her room is always a mess.
*she is good at art, and pretty much anything else she puts her mind to. 

I am so glad she got to come to our family.  What would we do without her??? 

Other items from the week:  
My sister had her baby:  sweet Dennis Fisher DeForest was born on the 3rd at 9:29am.  He is a doll!! I asked her if I could have him but she said “no” so rude. 

In other news I FaceTimed with Dean tonight and he started doing the actions for “if you’re happy and you know it”!  Cutest thing ever!!! And he said my name!  He NEVER says it but tonight he said “A-ya” sweetie boy! 
I voted today.  Important!! 

I texted this pic to Joe while he was at work with the caption “just in case you missed seeing me” he texted back “always glad to see you”. He is the sweetest! 
On that note today was the first super wintery day.  It snowed lightly all day and the wind was blowing 30-45 MPH all day.  We took Haylee to dinner for her bday. Joe met us in town since I took her to the eye doctor and then went to parent teacher conferences. I let the car warm up for a minute after dinner and as I was almost back to base he called me 
J: are you coming?
Me: uh, yes. Are you ok?
J: I’m fine. Do you need gas in your car?
Me: no, filled it up this morning 
J: ok, see you in a few

That cute hubby of mine was going to wait for me at the gas station and fill my car up if it needed it so I wouldn’t have to be out in the cold!!  He is the BEST.  I don’t know what I did to deserve him but I hope I keep doing it!!!  
Last birthday pics :) 
Haylee with her root beer we got her that they carry on tap at JL Beers.  

Blowing out those candles on the free dessertS! We got. At longhorn tonight. The manager thought our steaks were over cooked (we said they were fine-they really were) and gave us all ice cream, that huge piece of cake, and a raspberry apple dessert thing to take home!  



No comments: