One day last week I took Haylee to school. As soon as I got off base I realized I forgot my purse. Not a big deal unless you need your military ID to get back home. Thank goodness Joe checked his phone and came to rescue me!
For Thanksgiving we hosted two other families. There were 10 of us in all. It was a wonderful day with lots of chatting and deepening friendships. This is the only pic I took!
The day after Thanksgiving Haylee and I went shopping. It was great. The weather was awesome and when I got home Joe washed the van. That guy is my hero. For real.
He had also put up all the outside lights on the house. ❤️ this porch tree is my favorite. I love it more every year!!
Decorating inside. We got a new tree for this room since our other two are too tall.
Haylee fluffing up the snowman tree.
The America tree in the office. It is beautiful.
Our house, kinda. Not a great pic. You get the idea.
The tree in the family room. Not bad for a 99.00 tree from Walmart!
Sunday we got some snow. Just a little, it looked fake!
Like that stuff you would sprinkle out of a bag.
It was COLD this morning.
The Spouses Club decorates the club on base so I went and helped with that.
It was a fun morning.
Tomorrow we decorate the sports bar on base :)
Busy Christmastime. ❤️🎄❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment