Friday, November 16, 2018

Quick update....

Time is flying as per the usual during the holidays.  We
Have had a fun last week or so....
Joe and I hosted our neighborhood after Halloween Halloween party.  It was fun and didn’t get too out of hand.  It was a bit crazy but we had fun. Lol. You can only say that when you are the sober one in the group. 

We went to another craft fair Saturday and then to the zoo. Haylee has been dying to visit the zoo with snow. It snowed all day but wasn’t freezing. We have gotten good use out of our season passes. Cold weather makes for perfect rosy cheeks. 

The grounds are beautiful even more so covered in snow.

Haylee couldn’t wait to get out and play in it.  She is a kid at heart. 

FaceTiming my nephews almost every day.  Dean loves the auntie show. I sing lots of different songs and play hide and seek.  Today he was dancing up a storm while I sang “the wise man and the foolish man” it
was so cute. 

Found out that I made a boo-boo taking Haylee to the eye doc last week. It hasn’t been a year since her last exam.  That’s going to cost is some $$$ when the insurance denies the claim.  I felt bad.  Joe is once again the best not being upset and telling me if that’s the worst thing that happens today we are doing ok. 
I also went to the doc today for a lump I found on my right breast. It showed up looking like a bug bite the day I got my normal mammogram results in the mail. It has been there for about a month. Some days it seems like it isn’t there at all. It’s very small. I decided I better get it checked to be safe. Doc said she is 95% sure it’s just a small cyst but we are going to do an ultrasound to make sure. That will happen in the next week or two. I’m not worried about it.  But will be less worried when we get the ultrasound results lol. 
I am making a turkey and a ham for Joe’s Airman tomorrow. And we are hosting thanksgiving for two other families besides ours.  :) happy times at our home. 

No comments: