Sunday, December 16, 2018

What in the world?

Lots going on so not much blogging happening.  I’ll catch up after Christmas. For now lots of shopping, cooking, prepping for the holiday and my upcoming surgery.  It has come time to say goodbye to my uterus.  She and I cannot be friends so out she goes. I spent Wednesday shopping, Thursday and Friday cooking so I could have some good freezer meals. Friday my left foot hurt some from being on it all day I assume.  Today I woke up with crazy Charlie horse like pain on the bottom and top of my foot, which came back from time to time throughout the day. I took ibuprofen and sally’d forth as that is what one does when one has a lot to do (also, where did that sentence just come from??) Anywho, we had Joe’s Christmas party tonight.  Super boring and long.  We got home changed into jammies and I cleaned up a bit more from what I didn’t finish earlier. As I sat and watched tv I could feel the muscles/ligaments in my foot and calf getting tight again.  I decided to put some heat on it. As I got in better light and looked closer my foot looks like this!.....


Hence the title of my post...what in the world???? 
I cannot touch that bump on the top of my foot.  It is super painful.  I am going to try to rest it tomorrow.  It is Sunday but I have approximately one million things to do between now and Thursday!  Wish me luck people!! 


No comments: