I am so thankful for this group of ladies!! L to R, Lisa, Laura, Amber, me, Jessica and down front Stephanie. We have fun together!

Jack Frost lives in North Dakota! The frost on the trees is stunning. The photos don’t do it justice.



Last Saturday was the Chief Spouse Christmas party. We had a great time!! That morning I went with the Spouses pictured above (except Jessica) to the bath and body works candle sale, we went several other places and out to lunch. Girl time rocks!

Sharon and I

Us again with a photobomb from the beautiful Miss Kris.

This was Friday night before the Team Minot Holiday social. Did I mention December is busy?

Making caramel!!! My first two batches have been perfection!!

Jack Frost lives in North Dakota! The frost on the trees is stunning. The photos don’t do it justice.
Last Saturday was the Chief Spouse Christmas party. We had a great time!! That morning I went with the Spouses pictured above (except Jessica) to the bath and body works candle sale, we went several other places and out to lunch. Girl time rocks!
Sharon and I
Us again with a photobomb from the beautiful Miss Kris.
This was Friday night before the Team Minot Holiday social. Did I mention December is busy?
Making caramel!!! My first two batches have been perfection!!
The funeral for President George H. W. Bush was today, well the DC one. It was wonderful to hear the funny stories and memories of those who were close to him. And it’s always fun to see our plane.

In early 2006 Joe got to load President Fords casket onto the aircraft. An amazing experience for sure!!

These cane in the mail today! They are my surgery jammies. :) since I will be spending a couple of weeks on the couch I wanted something new to wear! Haylee said they looked like I was in prison. At least two weeks in the house might feel that way. Lol. And bonus they have pockets!!!

Night friends!!
In early 2006 Joe got to load President Fords casket onto the aircraft. An amazing experience for sure!!
These cane in the mail today! They are my surgery jammies. :) since I will be spending a couple of weeks on the couch I wanted something new to wear! Haylee said they looked like I was in prison. At least two weeks in the house might feel that way. Lol. And bonus they have pockets!!!
Night friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment