Thursday, March 7, 2019

Last weekend

Last weekend we went to the Chief Recognition Ceremony.  It is to recognize the people who made Chief the last cycle.  (The cycle happens annually) :) there were only four at our base.  One of them was my good friend Amber who battled breast cancer this last year.  She is an amazing lady!!  So fun to be able to celebrate with her.  
New dress!!  It had pockets and I LOVED IT!  Got tons of compliments.  :) 

My friend Laura, I met her two years ago at the Chief orientation we attended at Barksdale AFB, LA

Joe is on the right third guy down. This is the saber team that the chiefs and their escorts walk through as they are announced. 

Us.

CMSAF ret. Rod J. McKinley 

Joe standing for the Chief’s oath.  

Me and Amber and her hubby Lee.  He is a Chief too! 

All the Chief’s at Minot. 

Joe wanted to be fancy.  
Keva, Laura, Stephanie and me 

All the Chief Spouses that attended. 

I didn’t wear a coat. Joe said he would pick me up at the door.  When we were leaving he said it “wasn’t bad out”. I almost froze to death.  Actually froze!  Lol.  I think I earned a new badge of honor. 


The next day I did my hair a little differently.  I told Joe we should take a pic.  This is how he posed for me.  Goof. 

Just me. My hair is getting long. 

Haylee was in the play The Hobbit.  She had a teeny, tiny part and mostly hated the rehearsals.  In the end it turned out great and she was sad it was over. 

Haylee as part of the Elven Guard

She looked so pretty! 

She is the front goblin in the lower pic. Their masks were great! 

Bows. 

Pretty ND skies. 




And last but not least this sweet baby boy!!  He deserves his own post for sure but I am tacking him on at the end just he case he doesn’t get it this go round.  Lol.  This is our sweet baby Emmett.  (That’s his name unless divine revelation tells them otherwise)  it is amazing what you can see in a sonogram.  This is his 3D photo.  No matter what they did he would not uncover his face!  He is going to be a pro at peek-a-boo.  Oh how his Mimi can’t wait to hold him.  I think he looks like Kass in this picture even though you can only really see his mouth.  :) 

Cutest profile EVER.  Can’t wait to kiss those sweet cheeks.  Just over 11 weeks to go!!! Yay!! 



No comments: