Haylee had a big fall ice skating managing to cut a Nike swoosh into the back of her upper thigh and bruise her right knee pretty badly, add that to her already bruised left knee, bruised hip and elbow and that kid was beat up.

A huge area around the swoosh was bruised the next day. HUGE. She is so lucky she didn’t cut herself worse.

Joe had my flowers delivered for Valentine’s Day. Well sort of, I had to go get them because they didn’t deliver when they were supposed to. I had to sign a waiver not to leave them outside lol gotta love artic weather. The waiver didn’t tell me not to let the cold air hit them AT ALL. They were exposed to a very low negative windchill and did not fair well. I replaced some of them with Haylee’s flowers and kept the bouquet going. :)

Between play practice and ice skating this kid aaa exhausted. We have been trying to get to church early -at least 20 minutes if not more, to sit and think and read. I let Haylee take a short nap on my lap until sacrament started.

The next day dad came home. It isn’t often we are without him for several weeks. We misssd him a lot!

More early morning practice with Ashley.

At the competition!

Our skater girl!

She did great! This was right before dad had to go back to work.

A huge area around the swoosh was bruised the next day. HUGE. She is so lucky she didn’t cut herself worse.
Joe had my flowers delivered for Valentine’s Day. Well sort of, I had to go get them because they didn’t deliver when they were supposed to. I had to sign a waiver not to leave them outside lol gotta love artic weather. The waiver didn’t tell me not to let the cold air hit them AT ALL. They were exposed to a very low negative windchill and did not fair well. I replaced some of them with Haylee’s flowers and kept the bouquet going. :)
Between play practice and ice skating this kid aaa exhausted. We have been trying to get to church early -at least 20 minutes if not more, to sit and think and read. I let Haylee take a short nap on my lap until sacrament started.
The next day dad came home. It isn’t often we are without him for several weeks. We misssd him a lot!
More early morning practice with Ashley.
At the competition!
Our skater girl!
She did great! This was right before dad had to go back to work.
That night we attended the annual awards.
This is my FAVORITE hair -do EVER!!

All dressed up.

Chief Spouses. Jessica, Stephanie, Bertha and Natalie.

Keva and I. She is one of my favorite people ever.

Haylee and Ashley Saturday at the competition. Haylee fell at the very beginning of her program but manamged to jump right back up. She was great!

And she won back to back gold! My beautiful girl!!

That night we went curling- (see why there is no time to blog? Busy busy busy) this was the sunset. When there are ice crystals in the air the light seems to shine straight up. I had never seen it with the sun. It was AMAZING. Also, had we not arrived 30 minutes early due to a mistake on my part we would have missed it. Things happen for a reason, even if we don’t see it each time.

The curling rink.

We had so much fun!

We had about 30 people. Here is our team of 8. I was so sore from the lunging that I could barely walk the next day! Lol. We had such a great time!!
All dressed up.
Chief Spouses. Jessica, Stephanie, Bertha and Natalie.
Keva and I. She is one of my favorite people ever.
Haylee and Ashley Saturday at the competition. Haylee fell at the very beginning of her program but manamged to jump right back up. She was great!
And she won back to back gold! My beautiful girl!!
That night we went curling- (see why there is no time to blog? Busy busy busy) this was the sunset. When there are ice crystals in the air the light seems to shine straight up. I had never seen it with the sun. It was AMAZING. Also, had we not arrived 30 minutes early due to a mistake on my part we would have missed it. Things happen for a reason, even if we don’t see it each time.
The curling rink.
We had so much fun!
We had about 30 people. Here is our team of 8. I was so sore from the lunging that I could barely walk the next day! Lol. We had such a great time!!
Sirra and her Joey. :) he is her favorite guy.

That catches us up to this weekend. I will blog about that tomorrow. Promise! :) lots more goings on.
That catches us up to this weekend. I will blog about that tomorrow. Promise! :) lots more goings on.
No comments:
Post a Comment