This quarantine life has brought out some new trends. One of which is The Front Porch Project. Professional photographers come to your house and take pics of your family, pets whatever from the sidewalk. There have been some funny ones with parents holding their kids by the ankles or the kitties having a meltdown in the yard. A photographer on base offered these pictures a few weeks ago and I thought “eh, whatever we don’t need those” then I saw some and kind of wished we had done it. So when she offered them again I jumped on the opportunity. Leading up to it I didn’t have any genius ideas for what to do and I thought about cancelling. The day before the idea popped into my head to have Haylee in her prom dress and Sierra’s graduation cap. Haylee’s quarantine life is missing this stuff. I wore my yoga pants, slippers and was holding a Harry Potter book and Coke Zero which is my quarantine life lol. Joe was thrilled when he found out he got to put his uniform on on a Sunday evening but that’s what he has been doing during his quarantine life so I told him that’s what he had to do :) he was a good sport.
The pictures were SO MUCH FUN! And they turned out great!! I am so glad we did them!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment