The weather is crazy. We got 11 inches of snow last weekend, four more a couple of days later and 5 more yesterday. It’s too cold to melt at all of course so our snow in the backyard is about 2.5 feet deep. On the patio it’s more like 4 feet just because of how it drifts there.
These two pictures are after the 11inch storm.
We call this area The Huhmann Peaks ❤️
It is seriously cold.
After a quad ward activity at the stake center. This snow pile was almost as tall as Haylee.
Lots of snow at the big blue house.
Friday night Russ, Lisa and I went to see The Upside. It was really good!!
Joe’s pictures from his Hoover Dam tour.
I miss his face!
Saturday night was a Maintenance Goup Spouses dinner for spouses of leadership. It was so fun!
We went to visit a friends puppies. Tried to talk Joe into letting us get this little sweetie but for 1500.00 he was not super on board. To be fair he absolutely does not want a dog.
She was a snuggly sweetie!!
Hard to tell in the photo but this is a sun dog. You can see the rainbows on either side of the sun. Except there is no rain. It is the light reflecting off of ice crystals in the sky. Haylee and I call them snowbows.
Me after my doc appt Monday. I am healed! Yahoo!
It was snow globe snowing.
Haylee at her private ice skating lesson as she prepares for competition.
After the additional five inches.
See that green box back there? That’s one of those electrical boxes. Almost buried.
Did I mention it’s cold? Lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment