Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lingering lunch

I got a text from my friend Stephanie that she missed me even though I saw her on Friday :) It is nice to be missed and have friends want to see you!  We decided to go to lunch.  We invited Laura too.  We have a lot of fun together!  We ate at Qdoba and then went to Starbucks.  I got hot cocoa. We were out for about four hours.  It is so nice to chat and laugh together. 

I saw this post on Facebook yesterday.  It is proof that Murphy’s law definitely rears it’s ugly head for military spouses.  So much snow this month while Joe has been gone. 

I took Haylee to the rink this morning at 6. Then dropped her at school around 7:40.  This was the sunrise on my way home.  The beautiful snow covered prarie. 

We saw a B-52 taking off.  Amazing. 

Picked Haylee up at 5:30 - it was snowing like crazy I love that she was catching snowflakes on her tongue. 

Snowing to beat the band! 

I gave her, her Valentine’s gifts from dad. 

He called me two weeks ago and asked me to order her flowers from the florist on base. He was having a hard time getting ahold of anyone.  

He told me what to spend and sent a picture of what he had in mind.  ❤️ In the end the florist on base wasn’t helpful so I went to Walmart and got these beauties tonight.  She loved them!!! 


Double the flowers we would have got for that price at the florist.  :) 



No comments: