Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sick and a sidekick

My poor littlest kiddo is sick. The kind of sick where she had to stay home today and the kind of sick where I will be keeping her home tomorrow.  The neighbor kids have it too.  Headache, runny nose, headache! Miserable headache.  Haylee is ok if she has meds in her system as soon as they wear off though she is miserable again.  I wasn't feeling to great myself Sunday and Monday but feel a little better today.  So glad I don't have to worry about being at work.  Now while I was supposed to watch my little cutie Mia tomorrow that schedule is pretty flexible and I called her mom to see if she wanted me to bathe my house in Lysol -which lets face it I'm going to do anyway- and she could still bring my little bug over tomorrow or of she wanted to keep her home.  She opted to keep her home.  Probably a smart move.  Tomorrow we will be resting and drinking more orange juice.  Why does oj automatically make you feel better? I know it had vitamins and stuff but it really does seem if you drink it you feel better that moment.  
Mailed a box to my missionary boy today. Gloves, hat, scarf and some Halloween treats.  Poor kid is prepared to go to the equator not Utah this winter lol.  I miss that kid something awful.  Can't wait until Christmas when I get to talk to him!!!  :) 
Speaking of talking I talked to Sierra tonight for almost an hour.  Anyone who knows Sierra knows that is an eternity to be on the phone with that girl.  It was so great to catch up with her and chat about all the things going on. I love to see our relationship changing as she is away at college this first year.  Can't wait to see her at thanksgiving!
And now for my sidekick.  This cute pup doesn't leave my side for very long during the day. I am sure she would be near me at night too if we allowed her to come upstairs. I don't mind having her near even when she is shedding what seems like half her coat! 
 Look at this sweet face!! 
Love love love her!!!  She really is the best dog in the whole wide world.  She will be eight in a couple of months I hope she sticks around with us for lots more years!  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute dog! Sounds like things are going well for you. I'm working on updating my blog, since you told me that you missed it...it's for you my dear :)