This cute girl started her junior year yesterday! How cute is she??
Big smile before the bus came. When she got home I asked her how her day was “it started out pretty rocky!” Uh oh! Poor kid had left her brand new phone on the bus. Thankfully the bus driver had it for her after school. A little sad she spent the morning in panic mode. She said a prayer though and felt peaceful about the situation. She sat alone at lunch but was ok with it. She gave the day a 7 out of 10 overall. Today was day 2, she came home feeling kind of down. She was just missing her “tribe” that is in Warrensburg. This part of moving stinks. I know it will get better, and so does she, but it is hard in the moment.
Tonight Joe and I went to Airman leadership school graduation. I didn’t think it was a nice as the ceremony at Whiteman but the club is smaller -sort of- and it was hot in there! However, the Chief that spoke was great. Boring speakers are the worst. Lol. Brian Noetlich was funny and relateable. 5th AMXS had a lot of award winners so that was fun.
I also went to lunch with the Spouses Club President today. I am going to be the Sunshine Chair (it’s my job to make people feel welcome ☀️- love it!) so I needed a binder and a box of stuff since I was gone during the first board meeting. It’s going to be a fun board position and I look forward to getting to know some new people. It seems really well organized so that is awesome too!
Another good North Dakota day. 💜
No comments:
Post a Comment