Wednesday, August 29, 2018

New friends

Braden picked Haylee up for seminary this morning. Super cute and  super appreciated.  After school I asked Haylee if they had chatted on the way to seminary and she replied in a slightly annoyed voice “uh, yeah mom! It’s not like we just sat there in silence for 5 minutes”. lol.  I wanted the scoop but that was all I got. Ha! She also said a boy from her psychology class sat with her at lunch.  Yay! She did have a sad moment in gym when she was missing her friends again since they had an awesome gym group. But she met a girl in that class and they hit it off too.  So glad for new friendships! 
Tonight I went to the Spouses Club social.  It was really fun.  We played bunco.  It is a bit intimidating to walk in and only know a few people but I ran into Keva walking in so that helped a lot!  After that I jumped right in and walked around introducing myself.  I am the sunshine chair on the club board so my job is to welcome people and send birthday cards and that kind of stuff.  So fun!!!  It was a great night. 
Me wearing the fab Bubco headband. 

Keva and I at the head table. 

Sugar cube dice!!!  Cutest idea ever!!  

This afternoon Haylee and I inflated the blowup mattresses in preparation for the grandparents to visit this weekend. We stacked them here to have them out of the way and re-enacted “Princess and the Pea”. 

Tomorrow is picture day!  :) 

No comments: