Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Today

Haylee and I went and toured her school again.  I think she is ready for Thursday. The juniors and seniors attend the same campus. Today Is the first time I realized all the juniors are new to the layout of the school.  Haylee won’t be the only one searching for her classes :) and how cute is this? 
We also did some school shopping.  Haylee is not a shopper. She usually rejects “trendy” items and hates trying things on.  Today she actually seemed to enjoy it!  And she got a couple of “in” shirts and two new pairs of jeans.  Fingers crossed she jumps in with both feet Thursday.  Can’t believe she will be a junior!!!  
I thought this shirt would be great for the first day.  Haylee said it was a shirt that I would wear and that this is the face I would make when I wore it. 🤣


That girl cracks me up. Looking at this pic makes me think I should go back and buy that shirt for me though super cute!  Hmmm...maybe a trip to the mall for me in the future.  

No comments: