Friday, August 31, 2018

Prepping for company

We have company coming this weekend.  I have been shopping and gathering and washing and cleaning :) 
I am excited to show them the house.
Yesterday was picture day.
My beautiful girl.

And her beautiful hair. She doesn’t wear it down often but I sure love it!! 

Last night I got to watch a cute 6 year old for a friend while she served at church. 
It was so fun! Kelli and I had a great time!  
We started with a treat!  Yum! 

Haylee had gotten out some of her old toys before she left.  Kelli was in heaven.

She decided it was Christmas time. I happened to have this styrofoam tree on hand. With a few pins we were able to decorate it right up. The Air Force One shelf became the North Pole. I don’t think that shelf has ever been that cute! 

See how she made a star on top out of pins? 

We had a great time playing for about an hour before her dad came to pick her up. She is the cutest!!  
Haylee went to a combined 4 ward mutual. They made commercials. Her teams product was RM Ravioli- they won for best jingle.  :). She had a good time. 
Tonight Joe and I sat by the fire for a while since he is off tomorrow. Work has been crazy stressful for him this week.  He needed to vent and I am a good listener.  

Firelight is complimentary. :) 

1 comment:

Lana said...

You should always sit in firelight! Very pretty!