We spent our Saturday planning to do things but doing a bunch of driving around lol. We left base, Joe forgot something so we went back home. Left base again and drove to the mall, no sooner had we parked the car than Joe got called into work. We drove back to base and dropped him off then headed back to town to the ice skating rink. Lol. Haylee’s favorite thing to do is skate. She hasn’t gone a bunch since tbe rink in Missouri was an hour away. Good news for North Dakota it’s only 20 minutes! Yay. We will be singing her up for lessons in a couple of weeks. I skated with her today. For about 20 minutes, the rental skates really hurt your feet!!! The bottom of my feet felt like they were on fire. I did ok though and didn’t fall down. Haylee was surprised I was as fast as I was :) I did jam my pinky finger at the beginning when I was pulling myself along the rail. Lamest skating injury ever. Lol. After skating we went to Target, WalMart and Hobby Lobby. It was a fun girls day.
No comments:
Post a Comment